Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they form a contract between Excel Advanced Motorcycle Training, hereafter called the company and you, hereafter called the student.
· All fees shall be paid in advance of each lesson or course by the student. It is at the discretion of the company to conduct the lesson without payment.
· In the event of mechanical failure or breakdown the company reserves the right to re- arrange any training or test at our earliest convenience. If Training or testing is cancelled by the DVSA a claim form will be provided by the DVSA for your expenses.
· If the training is cancelled due to Instructor illness the company reserves the right to re- arrange any training or test at our earliest convenience.
· The company demands 10 clear working days for cancellation of any test or training. If the student fails to give sufficient notice and the company is unable to substitute another student onto that course, any money paid will be lost & the student will be liable for the balance of the full course fee. If the student is unable to attend or cancels any lessons without the necessary notice (10 clear working days) or is unable to complete the course for any reason other than default by the company, the student will not be entitled to a refund of fees paid to the company.
· The student ratio will be at the discretion of the company and the aptitude of the student it will always conform to the guidelines set out by the DVSA.
· If you have any medical condition, (including pregnancy) you must seek medical advice before riding on or off road, it is the students’ responsibility to bring such matters to the attention of the instructor at the start of any lesson or exercise.
It is a condition of participating on any course that the student:
1. Holds the correct licence for the vehicle
2. If the student is using their own bike it must be road worthy and it is at the discretion of the instructor to allow the machine to be used on the course. All fuel charges will be met by the student .In the event of mechanical failure the student will be expected to resolve the matter independently from the company. The company reserves the right to raise a charge for assisting the recovery of the students own machine.
3. To wear suitable protective clothing including a safety helmet which complies with current legislation and is deemed suitable by the instructor
· Refunds when due will be paid by Bacs and If a part refund is due each elements will be charges at its list prices an admin charge of £25.00 may also apply. This will be completed within 28 days
· The company accepts no responsibility for any personal possessions including vehicles or for any loss, damage or expense incurred by the student as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions
· Insurance – Please note that a Maximum of £500.00 will be charged for each incident or accident involving the company’s equipment or vehicles, Motorcycling is a potentially dangerous activity student’s ride at their own risk the company accepts no responsibility for personal injury.
· Collision damage waiver -if you wish to opt out of the excess policy you can do so by purchasing additional insurance at £35.00 per day. This must be purchased before you ride. In the event of an incident on road resulting in damage to company equipment the company may terminate all training. The student will be invoiced on a day basis for training received to that point and the company will refund any balance due.
· Offences -If the student commits an enforceable offence while training the student will be liable for the points and fine not the company.
· Lockers- lost locker keys are charged at £5.00
Motorcycling is potentially dangerous you undertake training at your own risk the company will not be liable for injury or financial loss as part of training